Search This Blog

13.6.10

Celebrity Arms!

I remember growing up when I used to go to church with my parents, the women all went to what they call "relief society"...and from that is where I learned the term "relief society arms" which is when the moms and other women there pick up the arms and have that underarm jiggle. This video has a great move to target that! I know there are other terms for it, so whatever you call that saggy underarm jiggle, prevent it with some of these awesome arm toning moves!

14 comments:

  1. 被人揭下面具是一種失敗,自己揭下面具卻是種勝利。..................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 一定要保持最佳狀況呦,加油!!!期待你發表的新文章!.................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。......................................................................

    ReplyDelete