Search This Blog

9.6.09

A Few of My Favorite Things...

Well, I had a great month of earnings last month on eHow and decided to spend a little of it on myself guilt free! I had a fun trip to the mall and picked up some summer essentials!

Number 1 item on my summer essentials list is this black Maxi Dress. I found one I LOVE at Old Navy on sale for $15. I got it in a chic black as pictured to the left (from the Old Navy website). However, any color/style of Maxi Dress this summer is a major "DO"!







Next item was the braided-Trim Camis. These are WONDERFUL! The have a slightly loose fit, giving you room to breath, while being slimming at the same time. I can wear my capris that normally give me a muffin top, but this top camoflauges any extra lumps around the middle. YAY. It is also very chic and casual. I've worn this one a lot already. Also at Old Navy. I got mine in black but am thinking of going back for more.



Mix and Match Tankini/Bikini's at Old Navy are another must have. They have an awesome selection of cute affordable swimwear!


Stripped Slub Tank from Forever 21. I picked up a couple of these in different colors. This is the perfect light weight casual tank that you will live in this summer. I'm so exicted about mine! And even more exciting? only $5.50 each!




My other favorite new item this year are my Seven for All Mankind Dojo Short (Capris). These can vary in price and are one of the more spendy items. I found a pair that was slightly damaged on eBay for $40. They are like the ones pictured here (in a slightly darker wash), that are going for $171 on Zappos.

No comments:

Post a Comment